- Wash your face and completely dry your skin.
- Place a thin layer of serum on entire face.
- Place cotton pads over eyes and secure eye protection mask. (The product includes eye protection.)
- If you feel the mask is too heavy, try lying down and using the mask without the strap. Doing so can release any pressure felt around the eyes.
After Treatment Tips:
- Red light therapy helps your skin absorb creams and serums, making post-treatment the right time to apply anti-aging products, moisturizers, and other skin care products.
- If you have breakouts, please use an acne serum after treatment. Be sure to do 10 minutes of blue light + 10 more minutes red light. The blue light will kill acne-causing bacteria and the red light helps wounds to heal faster. The faster the skin heals, the less chance of acne scars.
- Apply sunscreen afterwards, even if you do not spend much time outdoors.